Monday, September 27, 2010

Why Am I Even Here?

 

So upset tonight. My day started quite well but it ended bad. Not really bad, but it left me feel bad.

 

Sometimes there are things that other people mindlessly say that can really hurt – especially those that come from the mouth of someone we thought would not say such things to us.

 

I was really hurt. If  I haven’t have enough control of myself, i could have gotten angry. but i chose to be calm. and hurt.

 

In my mind i have asked, “Why am i here?" “ Why did i even bother to be here if I can be somewhere else where i can truly feel good about myself, be proud of myself and not live my life to please these damn people around me?

 

D04DontKnow1

i felt like i am in a place of unfamiliar people. indeed, I am.

 

This is not my world. This is not the type of people i want to live with. This is not the world i want to be in.

 

I so hated the feeling!

 

 

xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top