Thursday, July 15, 2010

12 Days Past Ovulation (12 DPO)

I was not too attentive with my symptoms today as i was bothered big time with constipation. I was able to poo yesterday but I was thinking it was not enough. So i had to take 2 sachets of Fibrosine before breakfast and drank lots and lots of water.

 

I also felt a little pain on my right side while walking. I don’t know if this has something to do with what’s going on inside my uterus or should i say, my stomach.

 

My breasts are still a little tender although my nipples are less sensitive than the first time i noticed the soreness.

 

I don’t know if i want to feel excited or anxious. Today is 12 days past ovulation and for some women trying to conceive, they are eager to take their pregnancy test even as early as 9 days past ovulation.

 

Not me. I probably don’t want to disappoint myself. So i choose to wait for the menstruation or Day 14 probably, to find out.

 

This two-week wait definitely is stressful and tensed. Although i have been feeling constipated, my nipples are sore, my breasts tender and i frequently go the bathroom to pee – i still do not disregard the idea that this might be due to Clomiphene citrate or the increase in my progesterone level.

 

But of course, the bigger part of me wants to see that big fat positive two days from now.

 

 

 

 

XOXO

1 comment:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top