Thursday, July 15, 2010

How it Feels to be Disappointed

First round of Clomiphene citrate and it failed.

 

Just got my period today. A day early than the 26-day cycle I have been counting.

 

Now i know how it feels to be disappointed. Of course, with all the help from fertility pills, i felt a tinge of hope that somehow, this is the proper time to have that baby.

 

But of course, i know i do not have to treat the pill as my miracle drug. Everything has to be in its proper places to be able to make the fertilization happen.

 

As the first cycle comes to an end, it only left me constipated and bothered by this bad cramping all over my abdomen. Off again to my next cycle. but i have to do the HSSG this time.

 

I’d probably tell DH that he has to undergo another semen analysis so we can check if we got the condition perfect for fertilization.

 

Although i don’t really feel i lost hope, but this constipation and bloating is making me feel annoyed. At least, i can take a tablet for you now.

 

 sad smiley so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top