Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OMG, Blood!

Indeed. When i went to the bathroom tonight, i saw a very tiny speck of what seems to be a brownish red thing and i started to suspect it’s blood.

 

I had the same observation yesterday but i checked it out and i thought it was just the thick cervical mucus (CM). So i just shrugged it off.

 

Today, i finally found blood on the tissue paper. i wiped once. then twice . . . and still found the same watery red thing on the tissue paper.

 

i was tensed. i was really thinking of implantation bleeding and i really really pray this is not just my period. I calculated my 26-day cycle and i am suppose to have my next cycle on July 17. Today is two days before the start of my next cycle.

 

Now I know why trying to conceive is stressful. Especially when you are taking fertility pills and all.

 

Really really pray this is it.

 

080508-221635-958007Lord, graciously hear us. 

 

 

 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top