Friday, July 23, 2010

My HSSG Results

 

P7220011

pre instillation

 

P7220007 post-instillation

P7220009  spillage left and right

 

P7220003 results

I am so glad to see ‘patent fallopian tubes’ in my HSSG results. Of course, that means both my fallopian tubes are not blocked and there’s actually no problem with blockage.

 

Now We have to dig deeper what’s causing the problem. I don’t have polycystic ovaries syndrome or PCOS, which is a common condition of infertile women. I don’t have problems with my tubes. I don’t know what seems to be the problem.

 

. . . and i am really hoping there’ll be no more tests as intrusive as this one.

 

hmmm, yeah, we have a little problem with the sperm count and morphology but DH’s urologist said it can be remedied and there is a chance. It may be lesser compared with those having hundred millions of sperms but it still can work out.

 

hopefully.  Smiley-face-779143

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top