Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What’s in It for The Second Cycle

P7220022

 

I am now in the middle of my second cycle with Clomiphene citrate. I was not actually minding my medications because i was so drawn towards finding the relief for my constipation.

 

I have kept my promise of walking on the treadmill every morning, but I am only up to 15 minutes. I’d probably make the 30 minutes gradual. My sweat is just all over my face even at the start of the 10th minute.

 

I almost forgot to take my fertility pills the other day. I even took it before bedtime.

 

What’s in it for the next cycle? I dunno. I sort of lost interest.. i don’t know.

 

Hope all these will over soon.  bored-anim-bored-waiting-girl-smiley-emoticon-000275-large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top