Thursday, July 22, 2010

HSSG Today

Today is Day 8 of my second cycle and i am scheduled for HSSG at 10:30.



I got mixed feelings about the procedure, as the nurses said i have to take pain reliever an hour before the HSSG procedure.


what’s adding to my anxiety is that, i am feeling under the weather for the past days. I even had a painful stomach yesterday, i thought i could faint in the bathroom. Constipation is still a bother although i had BM yesterday. but my stomach is still bloated.


it seems that i have slept the entire day yesterday just to forget about what i’m feeling.


what’s worst, am going to the clinic alone for the HSSG. i asked hubby to accompany me and he just said 10:30 is not a good time to get out of the office.


so what can i do? i felt bad. yesterday, he went to a friend’s house to fix a webcam, and he was even able to go there at noon. can’t he just log out early? or work under time perhaps?


i’m so not loving this. 29638-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Sad-Yellow-Smiley-Face-Emoticon-Cube-With-Pouting-And-Frowning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top