Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Implantation Bleeding?

Eighteen (18) days after menstruation.. .

I can’t believe what i saw. When I went to the bathroom today, i saw something brownish red and i could not believe my eyes. It was still 18 days past my last menstruation and it seems i am now starting again a new cycle.

but all i have are mere traces. nothing more like a menstrual flow. the thought of implantation bleeding suddenly came to me. I googled the term and it seems too likely. Of course, i don’t know what to expect or feel. I think it’s too early for a pregnancy test. For sure, there is not yet enough hormones that can be detected at this stage.

well, i still have enough patience for the pregnancy test. tomorrow, we will be going to the touristy island of Bohol for some high school classmates reunion and that would probably occupy my mind for a few days before i can do the pregnancy test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top