Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lamaze Toys for Babies

 

I first saw the butterfly Lamaze toy from a Facebook friend and the colors attracted me. I looked at the label and it says Lamaze. I don’t know where it came from. The only thing that came into my mind is the Lamaze breathing technique that I have been doing ever since the start of pregnancy.

Now, I could not believe it is also a brand of baby’s toys. How would I know that in the first place? I don’t even spend a minute at the infant’s section before.

DSC_0031

[Gian with Rusty the Robot – sleepmates!]

DSC_0035

[Rusty the Robot]

What I found good with Lamaze toys:

  • they’re full of colors!
  • they have lots of textures, shapes and sounds that give your baby a lot of experience with even just one toy.
  • my little Gian just loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top