Friday, September 2, 2011

Morning Walks at 39 weeks

Since I came here in Tagbilaran, I do my early morning walks at 5:30 in the morning and usually end it an hour after.
Since I got my D5000 last week, i  decided to bring it with me and do some practice shooting while having my one-hour walk. I was thinking if I go into labor anytime soon, I won’t be able to have the opportunity to take pictures of the place, so I grabbed the opportunity and document the road I have been traversing everyday for more than a month now.
DSC_0009
DSC_0007
DSC_0011
DSC_0014DSC_0016
DSC_0018

DSC_0024
DSC_0036
DSC_0037

Yes, it’s a university campus and since I usually do my walking early in the morning, I can only see a few joggers, street sweepers and security guards in the area and I make sure I’m out of the place when students start to come in for their classes.
I also tried to get some snapshots of beautiful flowers along the way. You can find them HERE.

1 comment:

  1. finally... congrats on the new baby boy.. he's so cute! i hope to read more updates from this blog pretty soon when you are already well adjusted. and then hopefully, we can both exchange experiences about our life as parents now that you are already a mother yourself. welcome to motherhood!

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top