Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Break from OB Visits

 

It’s been awhile now since I last visited my OB-Gyne after I had my HSSG at the fertility clinic and the results showed that my fallopian tubes are patent. Now I have been wondering what else is there to check.

 

I ovulated with the fertility pills. I do not have PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I have patent fallopian tubes. My uterus is anteverted and I have regular menstruation. I haven’t even missed a period except once when I was so stressed with work. That was the time I thought I was pregnant.

 

Now, i am on my third month on Clomiphene Citrate. I took the brand Clomene as I haven’t found the Serophene brand that I took during the first month. I don’t know if different brands have different effects, but I am hoping I am ovulating just like the first two cycles I had.

 

For the next weeks, I am planning to have a long vacation off from work and off from stress as well. By the time I’ll come back from vacation, I would also be expecting results if fertilization has indeed occurred. Really hoping for that big fat positive when I came back.

 

For now, i just have to enjoy my vacation, get off my thoughts about trying to conceive and de-stress. Hopefully, this will also help the fertilization process.

smiley_sun_tq5v

I am thinking a little zip line adventure, ATV riding or gliding would probably be a great break from stress. Will find out!

 

 

 

 

ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top