Friday, August 13, 2010

Third Cycle, Day 1

Ok, today is Day 1 of my third cycle under Clomiphene Citrate.

 

That means I got the aunt flow today. But of course I am not surprised. As i mentioned in the last post, I had my HSSG last cycle and I was under Flagystatin – so there was no really planned and timed contact.

 P1010012

So now I have to count again.

Day 1.

Day 2 to Day 6 – Clomiphene Citrate

Day 9 to Day 21 – Fertile period

Day 22 to Day 26- waiting for results.

 

I really hope i would not do all this counting again next month. Enough counting the 26 days. i want to count 9 months.

 

But anyway, i will make DH undergo another semen analysis and probably scrotal ultrasound as per advice of his urologist. Then we have to go back to my OB-Gyne.

 

i went to my orthodontist today to let her check my braces and made some adjustments with it but told me to come back next month to check the results. It means i have to ply the city from doctors to doctors next month.

 

Good luck to me then! 

images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top