Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ahh, Nausea…

 

At week 6, I already felt nausea kicking in, although it doesn’t hit me every minute of the day. I noticed it peaks in the morning after I get out of bed, at around 10 o’clock noon and around 10 o’clock in the evening.

 

For several days, I have noticed such pattern and I get to deal with it by drinking hot chocolate in the morning after I get out of bed, eating on time, not getting hungry or too full, going to bed before the clock strikes 10 in the evening and of course, one good ripe mango dipped in salt.

 

I can only remember two instances that I vomited though. The first time, I was too full, and the second time, I was probably adjusting to my prenatal vitamins.

 

So now, every time i feel queasy, i just run my hand on my tummy and talk to the little one inside me.

 

week-8

In fact, I always talk to this little one whenever I take my milk, my vitamins, when eating, when working, and in almost everything i do.

 

Hubby and I have been spending a lot of time talking to the baby everyday. One, because it felt good. Two, it helps remind me that we are having a precious part of the family and I have to take care of myself, and lastly, probably because we have spent too long years talking to each other and talking to another little darling everyday and every night is just a wonderful, new experience.

 

 

 

 

*photo taken from the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top