Monday, February 7, 2011

Second Pictorial: Ultrasound at 8 Weeks

 01292011738 01292011739

This session bring smiles on my face because hubby was telling the baby while running his hand on my tummy to show her heartbeat for the second pictorial (second ultrasound).

 

But when we went back for the laboratory, it took us more than 2 hours for the wait and hubby began to have his episodes of impatience.

 

When the sonologist came in to the ultrasound room, he had smiles on his face. He told me he remembered me from the last two weeks.

 

When he finally saw the first few images of the baby, he excitedly told me there is already a heartbeat. He then showed me the monitor and indeed, it was a joy to hear such a strong heartbeat. It registered at 163 beats per minute.

 

01292011737

 

I could not define the feeling. In fact, when i went out of the room, the smile on my face never faded and it was something that made hubby felt relieved.

 

The results were ok. No subchorionic abnormalities seen, cervix is closed, cardiac activity was there and the baby is now at 1.7cm from crown to rump – just right on the normal range at 8 weeks.

 

What a wonderful 5th wedding anniversary gift for us! Thank you dear God!

 

 

 

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you. I will follow your progress, keep a stranger posted, you are in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top