Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ultrasound at 5 Weeks

 

Yes, i had my first ultrasound with this pregnancy today. I went to the Doc this morning as I was kind of paranoid with the very light spotting i had yesterday and the other day.

 

So she suggested I had an early ultrasound and check the condition of my pregnancy.

 

xdfg

*CRL - Crown to rump length i.e. Top of head to baby’s bum

MSD – mean sac diameter (gestational sac)

 

So glad the Doc who conducted my TVS was nice and he said everything is normal. He even told me they are having a ‘premium baby’ as i told him we were waiting for it for four years. and he said I should be taking good care of myself.

 

Although there is still no heartbeat yet, he said it is because it was still too early to detect it. So he told me to go back at a later time. Of course, my original schedule for TVS was on the 28th and i was two weeks early for that.

 

But glad i was able to see that there’s already the embryo and the yolk sac and everything else was normal. My OB told me to take Duphaston and Duvadilan to calm my tummy and to avoid the risk of miscarriage as well. Duphaston is said to make my uterine lining stronger for the implantation and the Duvadilan to calm the cramps i had in my tummy.

 

So glad to learn that everything’s okay though.

 

Thank you Lord. I pray that you will give us this baby and make her be alright and healthy always Oh Lord. Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top