Friday, January 7, 2011

Third Pregnancy Test in Three Days

 

Yes, we are into some roller coaster feelings and two pregnancy tests are not enough to convince our eyes.

 

We did another pregnancy test tonight, and even if we think the urine sample can be diluted already, we want to know if the results will still be the same.

 

Well, see for yourself.

 

01072011729 01072011726

 

The lines are more distinct now… and yes, we are indeed having a baby!

 

Thank you so, so very much oh Lord! Just could not contain our happiness!

4 comments:

  1. LOL I think the other few tests give it away :) Congrats! I know how it is and how it can cause a denial though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. when we are always disappointed with this pregnancy test thing, we tend not to believe it when we finally see those two red lines... an ultrasound can probably convince me a hundred and one percent. :) Thanks Krystal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I can't wait until my hopeful day of a BFP test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Terra! just when i gave up my desperation of having a BFP when i really had it. but of course, i sent my wish to the heavens and it was granted! baby dust to you!

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top