Friday, June 18, 2010

Blood Test Results

When i finally took hold of my blood test results, I was a bit mixed up. i did not know what to expect. But of course, I was eager to scan through the pages and find out what’s wrong with me.

 

Here’s what i exactly saw:

 

P6300039

Hormone: prolactin and TSH

 

P6300041 Hormone: progesterone

P6300043

Hormone: estradiol

 

By just looking at the blood test results and comparing them to the normal range, I am pretty sure that my readings are just right within the normal range – EXCEPT the hormone Prolactin, which is way above the normal range.

 

(Iam on my lutheal stage when this blood sample was taken, so i will be looking at the normal ranges of the lutheal phase. . .  and i don’t see anything wrong with them).

 

----

 

So when i showed the results to my OB-GYNE, she only said there’s no problem with my hormones. So she prescribed me the fertility pill Clomiphene Citrate and suggested I go for further tests – the HSSG.

 

She said that HSSG will help check if my fallopian tubes are open or blocked. Of course, it the tubes are blocked, that would be another hurdle to jump.

 

Crossing my fingers.  images (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top