Saturday, June 12, 2010

First Visit to the OB-Gyne


identity_obgyn
After four years of putting off the OB appointment, and after two OB appointments that I have foregone, I finally set a date this time to see the OB-Gyne.


It was quite a long wait but i did not mind. somehow, if you are determined to know why for all these years pregnancy eludes you, you will always wait. there's no place for impatience at this time.


I was finally serviced at around 2 pm, even if arrived at the clinic at 8:00am. The OB did a breast exam as well as pap smear test on me. She charted my fertile period, ask a few questions about the regularity of my menstruation and jot down a few vitamins for me and Hubby to maintain.


She made me a request to do a blood test as well as ultrasound.
She also made a request for hubby to undergo sperm count. We were thinking of doing the sperm count today but i remembered the doc said that the analysis should be done three days after the last sexual contact. You know what i mean.

After a few minutes, i am done. 10 minutes of consultation and i shed 1,700 pesos for the laboratory and the 500-peso consultation fee. that was huge for a first-timer.

I'd probably be back on Monday for the lab test and hopefully get positive results on my chances to get pregnant.

Praying there's good news after all these tests.
- XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top